Why Are You Hooked?
Adventure Literacy Workshops
What is Adventure Literacy and why is it important?
Many of us are hooked on adventure. We have a great deal of fun on our journeys, but we still feel like something is missing in our lives. A deeper sense of knowing and understanding. Wisdom. Adventure is a powerful medium for personal development but many of us have no idea how to read the messages our journeys convey to us. But when we do we gain valuable insights and become more aligned with the person we are meant to be.
In this weekend workshop
you will develop and discover. . .
- a deeper understanding of the value of Adventure
- the purpose of fear and how to manage it
- a deeper understanding about your gifts and personal challenges
- better communication skills
- tools that will allow you to turn events into profound experience
- better risk management strategies
- a depth of knowing about yourself
- resiliency that will allow you to be strong in today's ever present world.
Two Day Workshop Dates:
April 14-15 or 28-29
Centre For Adventure Literacy
555 Voutrait Road
Mill Bay, BC
Includes: camping, kitchen facilities, common room, food and two days of facilitation and instruction.